It’s a dream of every bride for everything to go perfect and exactly as planned on her big day. There are a lot of things to worry about right from the catering to the guest list( you don’t want unwanted people there to ruin your big day). Makeup should be the least of your worries if planned well in advance.
Once you are done choosing the right outfit for the day and the right kind of jewelry and accessories, focus on makeup. This can make or break your look. So, you need to choose your makeup look very carefully. Whether you are a South Indian bride or a North one, different types of makeup styles and bridal wear are trending at present, be it ultra gorgeous or simple yet beautiful. Name it and you have it.
10 bridal makeup tips to remember
Before you get to the different looks you can choose let’s look into a few tips that will come in handy so that you can look flawless in your traditional Indian bridal makeup:
1. Make sure that you cleanse and moisturize your skin and lips well. Have a daily cleansing routine. Keep a reminder on your phone or use the good old post-it notes if you have to.
2. Know which makeup brand suits you. Even if it’s a high-end brand, there’s no guarantee that it’s for you and your skin type. Try and test out the makeup products well in advance to avoid unwanted breakouts and rashes.
You can gift your loved one a makeup Gift Card that she can use to buy the products that suit her skin tone and type.
3. Hire a professional makeup artist. Don’t try it on your own. Trust me on this, you can’t do it all on your own and you definitely shouldn’t be a guinea pig for your cousin who’s trying her luck in the makeup artist business. Nope, just nope.
4. Always choose a makeup look that goes well with your skin tone and attire. Don’t choose a look just because it is in trend. Choose a look that suits you and makes it a trend. Also, base your look depending on whether it’s day wedding or a night one. It really makes a huge difference. Look up bridal makeup images for inspiration if you have to.
5. Moderation is the new glam. Don’t go overboard with the makeup for the pictures. It’s necessary to have a heavier look than usual. But you don’t want to end up with blotched, overdone makeup just to appear picture perfect in the wedding pictures.
6. Practice the look you want a couple of days in advance, like a dress rehearsal. And on the day, tell your makeup artist all your needs beforehand so there’s no scope for any miscommunications and an unsatisfied look.
7. Don’t forget to keep your stress hormones at bay. And as I say this, I know it’s easier said than done. The more you stress over things you have no say over, the more you increase the chance of breakouts. Also, avoid fried and oily foods for the same reason.
8. Invest in a good concealer to cover up any spots. If you have any last minute pimple situation and want a quick overnight fix, use green tea. Just boil a little bit of green tea and dab a little of it on the pimple using a cotton ball. The anti-inflammatory quality of green tea really helps here.
9. Ensure that the makeup brushes you use are clean. You don’t want to end up with an infection. If need be, get new ones for the day. If you are using old ones, buy a makeup brush cleanser and clean your brushes.Have a clean towel handy to dry out the excess water.
10. Have a good makeup and hair setting spray to keep your makeup and hairstyle intact for the day. You can use a translucent powder for the makeup if you don’t have makeup setting spray. And for the hair, use a good quality hairspray so it doesn’t appear oily and doesn’t go for the sprays that harden your hair to keep the look intact. Go for a natural look one.
A simple bridal look also can do wonders; such as this:
Most recent in Indian wedding cosmetics
Here are few of the diverse sorts of marriage cosmetics, which I discovered fascinating:
An entire matte complete, which is extremely unprecedented; this looks magnificent. Not very many picks such a characteristic and dewy wrap-up.
The Kashmiri Bridal Makeup
The Bong Mēẏē Bridal Makeup
The primary feature of any Bengali lady of the hour is the temple plan. The blend of the enormous red bindi looks wonderfully marvelous with the white and red outline.
The Telugu Ammayi Bridal Makeup!
Simplicity at its best. Minimalistic makeup and traditional south Indian attire and jewelry shout the perfect South Indian Bride. You can opt for a forehead design or go with just a normal round bindi.
The Kerala Peṇkuṭṭi Bridal Makeup
This look is all gold and yet it doesn’t seem overboard. The natural makeup complements the attire.sign.
The Punjabi Kudi Bridal Makeup
Nothing is as occurring as a Punjabi wedding. This look centers around the eyes giving it an emotional look and going for a pink cosmetics hope to coordinate the light-hued marriage wear.
Every one of That Shimmers Bridal Makeup
Who doesn’t care for a little sparkle throughout everyday life? Be that as it may, you must be cautious with regards to the sparkle marriage look. It’s an exceptional line between a decent ol’ sparkle look and an awful one.
The bronze makeup look has been in for years and is here to stay. It looks really good on everybody, irrespective of the type of attire.
The Maharashtrian Mulagi Bridal Makeup
The Muslim Ladki Bridal Makeup
The Muslim wedding look wouldn’t be finished without the conventional nose ring and the maangtika. The marriage look plays with the emotional gems while keeping the cosmetics all regular.
With weddings, it’s constantly better to pick a low support look. In the event that you need to go for a sensational look, center around one a player in your face. Either run emotional with the eyes or with the lips, never both.
There are great possibilities that you may sweat be it in view of the warmth or the nervousness about everything going smooth. It’s great to bear a cosmetics fixer. The lip shading for contact ups. Never leave your changing area without splashing the cosmetics setter everywhere all over. It keeps the cosmetics flawless. Giving you one less thing to stress over.